Active Health Foundation was founded to contribute to “healthy people and a healthy world”.
As stated in the articles of association, the higher goal of the foundation is:
The sub goals of Active Health Foundation are:
We pay special attention to the SDGs listed below:
• End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
• Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
• Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
• Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls.
• Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
• Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
As a foundation, we aim to achieve social impact and not to make a profit. Active Health Foundation is registered with the tax authorities as a Public Benefit Organization (Algemene Nut Beogende Instelling; ANBI).