I would like to collaborate
Do you want to do good in a healthy way? Whether you are a self-employed, an SME or large company or a (semi-)governmental organization, your support is always valuable for initiatives that are otherwise unlikely to succeed!
Forms of collaboration
Together, we will explore the most optimum form of collaboration. For inspiration, please find some examples below:
- Product-related cooperation.
- Sponsorship of an initiative, project, or programme.
- Support in kind.
- One-off fundraising a (sports) event.
- Structural corporate donorship.
- Fund in your name.
- Fund Venture Philanthropy / Social Entrepreneurship.
Tax aspects of company donations
The Active Health Foundation is registered with the Tax authorities as a Public Benefit Organization (Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling; ANBI). Your business donations to a charity are tax-deductible.
Information and advice
Do you have a question? Call us on +31 (0)88 – 28 66 000 or contact us through the contact form.