To achieve the ideal of “healthy people and a healthy world”, Active Health Foundation (AHF) supports initiatives at different impact levels through a mix of traditional and modern, financial and non-financial philanthropic instruments. The various levels create a context that facilitates the individual to consciously and freely choose health.
Types of support
We offer support in many ways, including:
- Initiating and promoting (scientific) research.
- Consultancy services possibly in co-creation.
- Venture Philanthropy.
- Maintaining funds and stakes.
- Developing (communication) campaigns.
- Support in establishing forms of cooperation such as foundations and/or cooperatives for various projects.
Are you looking for support?
Do you have an idea or initiative that meets the conditions below:
- It is in line with the ethical compass.
- It is aimed at the public good.
- It is unlikely to succeed without support from AHF.
Contact us through the contact form or call us at 088 – 28 66 000.