Our working methods
To achieve the ideal of ‘Healthy people in a healthy world ‘ in a sustainable and significant way the Active Health Foundation (AHF) supports initiatives on different impact levels with a mix of traditional and modern, financial and non-financial philanthropic instruments.
To achieve the ideal of ‘Healthy people in a healthy world ‘in a sustainable and significant way the Active Health Foundation (AHF) supports initiatives on levels: individually, locally, nationally, European and globally. These levels influence each other and create a context that facilitates the choice for the individual’s integral health.
Forms of support
We offer support in many ways, for instance:
- Initiating and promoting (scientific) research
- Consultancy possibly in co-creation
- Venture Philanthropy
- Maintaining funds and interests
- Developing communication campaigns.
- Network formation
- Helping hand in the establishing of cooperation forms like foundations, and/ or cooperatives for various projects
Are you looking for support?
Do have an idea or an initiative that meets the following terms:
- It fits within the context of the transition from aftercare to precaution towards integral health in the broadest sense
- It contributes to the main goal and/or the sub goals of the Active Health Foundation.
- It is aimed at the public good
- Without support of the ATF it will not get off the ground properly or receive enough publicity.
Please contact us by filling in the contact form or call us on op 088 – 28 66 000.